Friday, May 20, 2016

In January 2016, I travled to Otavalo Ecudaor  to live and attend language  school through Ailola Quito spanish  school.
www.ailolaquito.com/
The school has two locations , one in Quito, the other in Otavalo. 
I had an amazing experience and really enjoyed my teacher,Elizabeth . 
The school was conveniently located in the small city of Otavalo
 and situated  down the street from where I was staying ( Hotel Riviera-Sucre).
 The staff were helpful in making recommendations for transportation and accommodation
 once leaving Otavalo for Quito. 
I learned a lot during my studies through the school  time and found the instructor very flexible with her time
 and willing to show me around the area as part of our study together . 
We split the time between classroom study and practicing conversation
 while traveling to beautiful spots outlying the city.
 Below are photos of my adventures. I would highly recommend the school 
as a rewarding part of any travel experience . 
Being a part of the school truly enhanced my experience in Ecuador
 as I had daily support in practicing  the language, 
was exposed to places I might not  find on my own.
 and general support with common traveler -type questions and challenges. I felt very supported !   



   

No comments:

Post a Comment